Brief introduction of zinc oxide:
Zinc oxide is a kind of white or light yellow powder. Its english name is zinc oxide or zinc white. It is easy to disperse in rubber and latex and it is a reinforcing agent, active agent and vulcanized agent of natural rubber and synthetic rubber. It is also coloring agent and filler of white glue stuff.
Features of zinc oxide rotary kiln:
1. After adding the zinc oxide into rubber, it can make the rubber have excellent wear-resisting, tear-resisting and flexibility.
2. As a kind of white dyestuff, because of the active zinc oxide has excellent activation performance, it has been utilized more and more widely in rubber products. For example, in the V type belt, it can not only take the place of common zinc oxide and it can reduce more than 1／2-1／3 of the using quantity which can make various performance and index of the rubber stable and make curing properties not be influenced so as to reduce the cost.
3. The fine grained zinc oxide can be used as medicine.
4. Due to the strong ability of absorbing the ultraviolet rays, more and more people use it to color the paint,printing ink and varnished cloth.
5. The zinc oxide also can be used to fields like press -sensitive, photocatalysis, photoelectrode, paint, and color developing areas, etc.
Technical parameters of zinc oxide rotary kiln:
|Model (mm)||Overall Dimensions||Production Capacity (t/h)||Rotating Speed (r/min)||Motor Power (kw)||Weight|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Slope (%)||(t)|